Passport applications are only accepted from 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. daily.
First time applicants MUST apply in person. The following items are needed:
- DS-11 form completed.
Passport forms can be picked up at the Clerk's office or at Travel.State.Gov
- Certified copy of birth certificate. (May be obtained in this office if born in Louisiana)
- Passport photo (2x2 photo taken specifically for passports)
- Driver's license as we will need to make a photo copy
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by both parents or guardians with certified copies of all documents. Applicants 16 or 17 years old must be accompanied by at least one parent. Parents must bring driver's license for identification.
- For a complete list of passport requirements and fees, go to Travel.State.Gov
Or contact the Clerk's office: